- 1kg Grass Fed Diced Beef
- 400g tin coconut cream
- 1-2 tbsp curry paste (e.g. red, green, massaman, korma)
- Lots of vegies eg pumpkin, zucchini, eggplant, swede, broccoli stalks
- In a separate bowl or jug mix together coconut cream and curry paste until well combined
- Add all your veggies to the slow cooker and then the meat on top.
- Pour the combined coconut cream and curry paste over the veggies and meat.
- Give it a gentle stir to make sure all the meat and veggies are coated.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for up to 6 hours.
- Serve with rice and/or roti bread.