- 8 Pasture Fed lamb loin chops
- 400 g frozen broad beans
- 800 g zucchini, finely sliced in lengths
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 15 small mint leaves
- 50 g pea shoots
- Cook the chops on a medium to high grill/bbq for 3 minutes on each side.
- To make the salad bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the broad beans for 2 minutes. Drain and set to one side. Remove the beans from the pods.
- Heat a grill plate over a medium heat and sear the zucchini strips until just coloured.
- Put the olive oil and lemon juice into a bowl and season with sea-salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the zucchini, broad beans, mint leaves and pea shoots to the dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve the chops with the zucchini salad.