This is a quick recipe if you need something cooking whilst you do the after school activities run around. Also great to feed hungry teenage boys after a footy game (I’d suggest doubling the recipe if feeding lots of kids).
- 1kg Free Range Chicken Drumsticks or Wings
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tbsp Sriracha to taste
- Throw all sauce ingredients into slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Quickly brown chicken legs and place into slow cooker. (I did brown my chicken legs but I think you could get away with not doing it if you wanted a faster prep)
- Gently stir to ensure chicken is covered in the sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for 5-6 hours.