Who knew that lamb loin chops could go in the slow cooker. Well I’ve tried it and here to tell you this dish is a winner. No doubt you’ll find the rest of these ingredients in your kitchen cupboard.
- 500g Pasture Fed Lamb Loin Chops
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps fresh rosemary or thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Place the onion rings in the bottom of the slow cooker, ensuring you cover the bottom of the slow cooker completely.
- Place lamb chops on top of onions. Mix together all your sauce ingredients in a jug and pour over the chops.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- These lamb loin chops are best served with some mashed potatoes to soak up all that delicious sauce. Don’t forget your carrots and greens.