This recipe is definitely a mixed of cultures. You have turkey mince, mixed with a Greek seasoning, stuffed in a capsicum Italian style, topped with Lebanese Toum (garlic dip).
- 500g mince – any mince will do so take your pick from beef, pork, lamb, chicken or turkey
- 2-3 tbsp Greek Spice mix – I made my own as per this recipe
- 2 red capsicums
- Garlic dip and parsley to serve
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Heat frypan over medium heat and fry mince until just browned. Add spice mix and stir to combine and then remove from heat. Don’t over cook it.
- Slice the capsicums lengthways and deseed. Place capsicums cut-side up in a baking dish. Spoon mince mixture into capsicums and bake for approximately 15 mins until capsicums are soft.
- Remove from pan and place capsicum on serving dish. Top with garlic dip and parsley and serve.