This is a great family dinner option. It will be even faster if you are using leftover cooked chipolatas. Dinner will be on the table in 30 minutes.
- 500g-700g Pork Chipolatas
- 400g dried penne pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 big handfuls of cherry tomatoes (or more if you like)
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 150g baby bocconcini, drained
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- Basil leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Grab a large saucepan and cook your pasta. Drain thoroughly once cooked.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, bake your chipolatas in the oven for about 15 minutes until browned in a large baking dish.
- Add tomatoes, zucchini, spinach to the baking dish and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and scatter with bocconcini. Spring with parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes until dish is hot and bocconcini melts.
- Sprinkle basil leaves to serve.