A rack of lamb usually feeds 2 to 3 people so this is a perfect dinner option for a couple celebrating something nice or to just treat yourselves. A little tip to ensure you get a beautiful blushing rack of lamb is to remove the lamb from the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking. Your roast needs to be at room temperature before you start cooking.
- 1 Pasture Fed Rack of Lamb
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Rub the rack all over with Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh rosemary, salt and cracked black pepper
- Sear fat side down in an oven proof fry pan
- Flip and roast fat side up
- Place pan into a preheated 180 degree voen for 25mins for medium-rare
- Remove from pan and rest for 5 mins before slicing
Tip: Serve with baby new potatoes and fresh greens. Yum!