These pork cups are great to have in the fridge for quick breakfast on the go or to pop into lunch boxes. Very easy for Mum to make and yummy for the kids to eat.
- 500g Pasture Fed Pork Mince
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- 12 eggs
- freshly chopped chives for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease your muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, combine pork mince, thyme, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add a small handful of the seasoned pork to egg muffin tin hole and press around the sides to create a ‘cup’.
- Divide spinach and cheese if using evenly amongst the pork cups and then crack an egg on top.
- Bake until eggs are set and pork mince is cooked through – approximately 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve or store in fridge ready for breakfast and lunch.
You could also use turkey or chicken mince which cooks quickly so would suit this recipe.