- 500g free range chicken breast, cubed or 500g grass fed Beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 1.5 tbsp cornflower / arrowroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 250g green beans and/or snow peas
- 450g pack Hokkien noodles
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce / tamari
- 1 tbsp sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 pack bean shoots
- Place cornflower and chicken in bowl and coat thoroughly.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a wok and add 1/3 of the chicken and stir fry until just cooked through and remove to a bowl. Continue cooking in batches with remaining chicken.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Add green beans and capsicums and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles and heat through.
- Add sugar, sauces and bean shoots and mix thoroughly until heated.
- Serve in big bowls and try using chopsticks.