This Chipotle Chicken is so simple, just make the sauce and throw it all in the slow cooker. Great served on rice or in a tortilla wrap.
- 500g Free Range Chicken Thighs, cut into large cubes
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp Chipotle powder
- 1/3 cup coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp sweetener (I used Rapadura sugar)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add all sauce ingredients to your blender and pulse until smooth.
- Place chicken thighs and sauce into slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve this Chipotle Chicken as a burrito bowl or in a tortilla.
- Can also add grated vegies like carrot, zucchini and spinach in last 30 mins of cooking time and then serve on rice.