We love a bit of spice in our household and these Curry Chicken Drumsticks are the perfect quick meal for a weekend afternoon as it has just three simple ingredients you’ll find in your pantry.
- 1kg Free Range Chicken Drumsticks
- 1-2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees and grease a large baking dish.
- Mix the salt, curry powder and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Pat dry the chicken legs. You want the chicken legs not to be too wet so they get crispy.
- Coat chicken legs with the seasoning.
- Lay on baking tray and make sure they are not touching and bake for 30-40 minutes.