We love a bit of spice in our household and these Curry Chicken Drumsticks are the perfect quick meal for a weekend afternoon as it has just three simple ingredients you’ll find in your pantry.
This would also be a great option for lunchboxes or just to have in the fridge when the kids get home from school. You can try different spice mixes depending on the taste your family prefers. I’ve also tried it with our Homemade Taco Spice recipe.
- 1kg Free Range Chicken Drumsticks
- 1-2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a large baking dish.
- Mix the salt, curry powder and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Pat dry the chicken legs. You want the chicken legs not to be too wet so they get crispy.
- Coat chicken legs with the seasoning.
- Lay on baking tray and make sure they are not touching and bake for 30-40 minutes.