- 1kg Grass Fed Diced Beef
- 400g tin coconut cream
- 1-2 tbsp curry paste (e.g. red, green, massaman, korma)
- Lots of vegies eg pumpkin, zucchini, eggplant, swede, broccoli stalks
- Add coconut cream and curry paste to slow cooker and mix until well combined.
- Add all your veggies to the slow cooker and then the meat on top.
- Give it a gentle stir to make sure all the meat and veggies are coated.
- If preparing ahead, then place slow cooker in fridge overnight. Remove from fridge and leave on kitchen bench for 30 mins prior to placing in slow cooker and turning on.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 6-8 hours. For longer cooking times, cut your vegies in larger chunks.
- Serve with rice and/or roti bread.