Whilst I think lamb loin chops on the BBQ are amazing (who doesn’t love lamb loin chops with the crispy tail). Well I’ve tried them in the slow cooker with this recipe and I’m here to tell you this dish is a winner. No doubt you’ll find the rest of these ingredients in your kitchen cupboard.
- 500g Pasture Fed Lamb Loin Chops
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps fresh rosemary or thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Place the onion rings in the bottom of the slow cooker, ensuring you cover the bottom of the slow cooker completely.
- Place lamb chops on top of onions. Mix together all your sauce ingredients in a jug and pour over the chops.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- These lamb loin chops are best served with some mashed potatoes to soak up all that delicious sauce. Don’t forget your carrots and greens.
Even though you are using your slow cooker, you can overcook this recipe. To make sure you don’t dry out the lamb loin chops and the sauce, I would cook for less rather than more. Stick closer to 4 hours would be my preference.