This mango chicken recipe is easy and everyone will love it. Serves 4.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Slice chicken breasts to create a pocket; being careful not to cut the whole way through
- Spread 1 (heaped) tablespoon of mango chutney inside each breast, then a quarter of the fetta
- Close the pocket and wrap two slices of bacon around each chicken breast
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and place the chicken breasts in the dish
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through
Tip: Serve with kumara mash and steamed green vegetables