We can’t go past a good barbeque recipe so here’s a great one using pork chops. The trick to cooking great pork chops is to not over cook them so keep an eye on them and don’t get distracted whilst BBQing.
- 6 Pork Cutlets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsps grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground rosemary
- 2 tsps cornflour
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil in pan, add onion and sauté for a few minutes until soft.
- Stir in orange rind, orange juice, maple syrup and rosemary.
- Pour marinade over pork chops, cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Remove chops from marinade and reserve.
- Barbeque pork cutlets until tender.
- Place reserved marinade in pan, and stir in cornflour mixed with water.
- Stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve over pork chops, with a crunchy green salad and crusty bread.