This homemade ranch dressing will go perfectly as a dipping sauce for your chicken wingettes
. It’s a two-step process so very easy to bring together whilst your chicken wingettes cook.
If you are having friends over for a BBQ, you can make the dressing in advance and store in the fridge. Serve with carrots, cucumbers and celery for a fresh crunchy sides.
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together buttermilk, sour-cream and mayonnaise.
- Add in all spices and mix well.
- Store your dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- The dressing will keep in the fridge for up to one week.