- 500 g Free Range Pork Medallions
- 1 cup green salad
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup asparagus
- 1 cup crunchy noodles *to serve
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1/3 cup plum sauce
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger crushed
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- In a bowl, place the salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber, snow peas and carrots and toss together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients.
- Fry the pork in a pan. Set aside.
- Add the sauce to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- While sauce is cooking, steam or fry the asparagus then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pork to the pan of sauce to coat.
- Place the salad in serving bowls, add the warm pork and the asparagus. Drizzle the sauce over the salad and top with crunchy noodles.