- 500g grass fed beef mince
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 handful snow peas
- 1 tsp of each spice to taste: salt, pepper, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme
- Brown beef in a large wok adding spices as you stir
- When beef is almost done, add onions and carrots.
- Once onions and carrot start to soften, add the cabbage and cook for about 10 mins.
- Add snow peas and more spices as needed for 2 mins.
- Serve on rice or in a bowl topped with sour cream or guacamole.
- Add cumin, chili powder and salsa for a Mexican version
- Add Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce) and ginger for an Asian version