Total Cooking Time: 45 – 50mins
- 1.0kg Grass Fed Beef Loin Roast
- 1 Brown Onion, roughly sliced
- 1/2 cup Beef Stock
- 1 Heaped Tbsp Hot English Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Remove Beef from the Cryovac packaging and sit covered out of the fridge for 30mins
- Place the Onions in the bottom of a deep baking dish and pour over the Beef Stock.
- Smother all sides of the Beef with the Mustard and then Salt & Pepper.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20-25 mins per 500gm for Medium Rare.
- Once cooked cover and let rest for 20 mins before carving.
While resting the meat use the juices in the bottom of the Roasting Dish to make your Gravy.
For more recipe ideas go to: www.freerangebutcher.com.au/recipes/