This Korean style beef short ribs recipe is very simple to prepare, cook and tastes amazing. Just make sure you give this as much marinating time as you can.
- 2kg Beef Short Ribs (one rib per person)
- 8 garlic, cloves, minced
- 3cm piece ginger, minced
- 3 tsp red pepper flakes or chilli flakes
- 100g dark soy sauce (I used Tamari)
- 60g rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and pour over ribs and marinate overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 140 degrees.
- Place the beef ribs in roasting dish and reserve the marinade. Cover gently with foil or a lid and roast for 3 hours.
- Remove foil and pour remaining marinade over ribs and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice, sliced cucumber and kimchi.