Serves: 6 – 8
Total Cooking Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1kg Chicken Cutlets
- 8-10 Medium sized New Potatoes
- 1/2 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 litre Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Lemon Thyme
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Place Chicken skin side up into a deep baking dish.
- Surround the Chicken with the Potato, Carrots, Garlic and Tomato.
- Pour your Chicken stock into the dish.
- Sprinkle the Chicken Skin with Paprika and Lemon Thyme.
- Bake covered for 50 mins at 180 degrees.
- Remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes or until the Chicken Skin is Crispy.
Tip: If you are using larger Potatoes, par boil them first.