- 1 pack marinated Free Range Chicken Cutlets
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 6 flatbreads
- Cos lettuce, sliced
- Whole tomatoes, sliced
- Combine yoghurt, garlic, cumin and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Cover and store in fridge until ready to use. Can be done 2 days ahead.
- Heat BBQ or heavy based pan on stove on medium high. Place chicken cutlets skin side down and cook for 6-8 minutes until skin is crispy and a little charred. Turn over chicken pieces and continue cooking for 5 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Remove to plate and cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 mins.
- To serve, slice chicken onto platters and serve alongside yoghurt sauce, tomato, lettuce and flatbreads.
- Can also be cooked as part of a Middle Eastern feast and served with Lamb Koftas, Spiced Chickpea Salad, Rice Pilaf, Chargrilled Vegetable Platter and Shredded Red Cabbage Carrot Salad.