I’ve had a Thermomix for about 7 years now and it was the best investment I ever made. This chicken stock paste recipe can also been adapted to make in a Kitchen Aid.
- 300g free range chicken thighs, diced
- 100g celery, roughly chopped
- 100g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100g leek, roughly chopped
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 large tomato, halved
- 1-2 handfuls of fresh mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley)
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 30g apple cider vinegar
- 150g rock salt
- 100g water
- Add chicken thighs to TM bowl and chop 10 seconds on Speed 8.
- Add vegetables, herbs, spices and vinegar to TM bowl. Chop 15 seconds on Speed 8.
- Add salt and 50g water to TM bowl and cook for 30 mins at Varoma temp on Speed 2 with MC off. Place steaming basket on top to avoid splatter.
- Once cooked, add further 50g water to TM bowl and blend for 1 min on Speed 9.