- 500g Free Range Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1 cup chopped vegetables per person (e.g. mushroom, red and green capsicum, red onion, tomatoes, zucchini)
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- Steamed rice to serve
- Combine coriander, cumin, curry powder, olive oil, brown sugar, and fish sauce in a bowl. Add chicken pieces and marinate in fridge for 1 hour.
- Thread chicken and vegies onto skewers alternating as you go.
- Grill skewers until chicken is cooked. Serve with streamed rice.
Thread your meat and vegetables onto two skewers and put the vegies on the side so they sit flat and cook evenly.