- 1 packet of Italian Pork Gourmet Sausages
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice sausages and heat oil in large frypan over medium to high heat. Add sausages and cook stirring frequently until lightly browned.
- Place all ingredients except spinach into slow cooker, stir gently, season with salt and pepper and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.
- When ready, stir in spinach until wilted and serve.