- 4 Pasture Fed Lamb Chops or Butterfly Leg of Lamb
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 small pineapple, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 small cucumber, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- Remove lamb from fridge and packaging and allow to come to room temperature prior to cooking.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add mustard seeds and stir fry until fragrant and starting to pop. Add pineapple, chilli and sugar and cook for 2 mins. Transfer to bowl and wipe out pan.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper and heat remaining oil in pan on high heat. Cook lamb chops for approximately 3-4 mins on each side and then rest.
- Squeeze lime juice over pineapple mixture and stir in capsicum, cucumber and mint.
- Serve lamb with salsa and a side of roast pumpkin and steamed greens.