- 1 pasture fed pork fillet, diced
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white part, finely chopped
- 4 cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- oil for cooking
- 1/2 packet rice noodles
- 1 tin baby corn
- 100g snow peas
- 100g broccoli (use stalks and florets)
- 1/2 packet bean sprouts
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Tamari
- Combine lemongrass, ginger and shallots in a dish and add pork and coat with marinade and allow to marinate for one hour.
- Add noodles to bowl and pour over boiling water.
- Heat oil in wok on high heat and stir fry pork in batches.
- Add broccoli to wok and cook for 2 mins then add remaining vegetables and cook for 3 mins or until cooked to your liking.
- Drain noodles and add to wok with pork, lime juice and zest, sesame oil and Tamari and mix through. Served in bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds.