Our kids had this meal for the first time just recently and they loved it! It will definitely be added to the meal roster.
- 500g Free Range skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 small capsicum, thinly sliced (use different colours if you can)
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 8 soft tortillas (or wrap of your choice)
- 1/4 whole lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and cover a baking tray with baking paper
- Cut chicken, capsicum and onion into 1 cm slices
- Mix together the olive oil and spices
- Place all ingredients together on the baking tray and pour over the oil mixture. Give the tray a good shake or toss gently with a spatula to make sure everything is coated with the oil and spices.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through).
- Pop your tortillas on a rack in the oven for a minute at the end to warm them up
- If using, spread the centre of the Tortillas with sour cream, then top with chicken mixture and finally lettuce.
- Wrap up tightly and enjoy!