This is a super quick and easy meal. It only has a few ingredients but is surprisingly tasty. Leftovers work well for lunch the next day too. Serves 4.
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 500g pasture fed pork fillet
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Boil water for pasta
- Cut pork into 2cm cubes and rub with pepper
- Cut tomatoes in half
- In a large nonstick pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2. Meanwhile, add orzo and salt to the boiling water and cook for about 8 minutes. When done, drain and return to pot, toss in spinach.
- When pork is cooked add tomatoes to the pan with the pork and heat through.
- Toss everything together and top with the crumbled cheese.