- 1 Pasture Fed Lamb Shoulder
- 2 brown onions, chopped
- 1 tblsp paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tblsp curry powder
- 1 tblsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tblsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 400ml can coconut cream
- Pre heat your slow cooker – we always recommend doing this. (Click here for more slow cooking tips.)
- Place onions, garlic, lamb shoulder and paprika in slow cooker.
- Cook for 6 hours on low heat.
- Once cooked pull the meat off the bone and set aside.
- Add the onions, garlic and juice from your slow cooker into a frying pan.
- Add curry powder, coriander, turmeric and cook for a couple of minutes on med-high heat.
- Add tomato paste and the lamb meat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and let simmer for about 10 minutes on low.
- Serve with rice.