- 1kg Free Range chicken thighs or breasts
- 8-10 slices Free Range bacon
- 2 tbsps dried thyme
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsps olive oil for slow cooker
- 3 tbsps olive oil after cooking
- 1 tbsp salt
- Place all the ingredients into a slow cooker pot and mix together. You can roughly chop chicken and bacon if you desire but its not necessary.
- Cook on low temperature for 8 hours.
- Shred the meat and mix through with the 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Serve with a refreshing cucumber salad, in lettuce cups topped with avocado or as burritos.