This recipe is super quick if you use leftover taco mince.
- 500g grass fed beef mince
- 2-3 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 4-8 eggs
- grated cheese
- Jalepenos (optional)
- Hopefully you have leftover taco mince. If not, just brown your mince and add your spice mix.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease 4 large ramekins.
- Warm your tortillas to make them pliable and then gently push them into the ramekins. Make sure you push them down as far as they go or the tops will burn in the oven before the egg is cooked.
- Fill with taco mince and then crack one or two eggs into each ramekin.
- Top with grated cheese and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Top with guacamole, salsa and Jalepenos if desired and serve.
Make a couple of extra, keep in the fridge overnight and heat for breakfast the next morning.