- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 7 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1.5 kg of Grass Fed Beef Bones
- 2 bay leaves
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Place the vegetables in the bottom of a slow cooker and place bones on top.
- Add bay leaves, sprinkle with salt, drizzle apple cider vinegar on bones and add enough water to cover everything.
Cook on low for 24-48 hours.
- Ensure broth stays at a very low simmer so lift the lid of the slow cooker once in a while to reduce heat if necessary and add more water if its reducing too much.
- When ready, strain broth and discard solids.
- Allow to cool and pour in to jars or your preferred container. Store some in fridge for drinking within 4 days and freeze the rest.