Bolognaise Gnocchi Bake
This gnocchi bake will be the quickest dinner you do this month. Just make sure you have a batch of bolognaise already made and in the freezer. It’s such a timer save to have a cooked frozen meal, rather than just some frozen packets of beef mince.
- A batch of spaghetti bolognaise (mince was 1kg)
- 1 packet of fresh gnocchi
- 200g fresh mozzarella
- fresh parmesan
- Grab a large baking dish and grease the top edges so your cheese doesn’t stick too much.
- Throw in your gnocchi and bolognaise and gently mix until combined.
- Top with chunks of mozzarella.
- Use your microplane to grate the parmesan directly on top of your pasta bake. Liberally cover with the parmesan
- Bake for about 20-25 mins. This will cook the gnocchi and heat up the meat and nicely melt the cheesy top.