Salsa is a great addition to any dish or occasion really. It so simple to make, can be done ahead of time and can be adjusted to whatever ingredients you have at home. Mind you anything with mango would have to be a favourite of mine. Pair this salsa with some beautiful grass fed beef steaks, some marinated chicken or even seafood. Now that would surely be a winning meal for your family.
- 1 large mango, cut into cubes
- 1 large avocado, cut into cubes
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 small chili (if you like it hot use a red chili or green if you don’t want it to spicy)
- A bunch coriander, finely chopped (you can use parsley if you don’t like coriander)
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Mix all your salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside whilst you cook your meat.
This is great with a Grass Fed New York Steak and works just as well with white fish or scallops.