Spices are such an easy way to up the flavour in your dishes. If you use them all the time, then you’ll likely have all these ingredients in the pantry anyway. Otherwise I suggest shopping at your bulk food store where you can buy small quantities of whatever you need.
- 5 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons ground dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients and store in a jar. You can make this ahead so its ready when you go to cook our Cajun Rice recipe.
- This makes one batch.