Warm salads are perfect for summer meals; being light and filling at the same time.
- 500g Pasture Fed lean lamb fillets
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra
- Bring 275 ml water to boil and pour over couscous. Cover and allow to steam for 10 minutes.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and brush over the lamb fillets.
- Barbecue (or char-grill) the fillets, brushing with the oil and lemon until cooked as preferred. Cover with foil and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- When the couscous has absorbed all the liquid, gently fluff with a fork and fold in the diced avocado, mint, currants, almond, lemon zest and 1 tablespoon juice.
- Place on serving plates.
- Slice the lamb and arrange on top of couscous. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and olive oil.