- 300g organic free range turkey mince
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 140g fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Saute mince, onion and garlic in a little coconut oil. When meat is browned and cooked, add in spinach and continue to saute until wilted.
- In a large jug, add eggs, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and coconut milk. Whisk until combined.
- Place 12 muffin liners into your muffin tins.
- Place a spoonful of mince mixture into each cup. About half way up the muffin liner.
- Pour egg mixture into each cup until full.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
These are great for breakfast or lunch with some avocado and vegie sticks.