Pork tenderloin is a favourite of many of our customers. It’s such a versatile cut of meat. You can thinly slice your tenderloin for a stir fry, cut into thick pork steaks or as this recipe suggests, roast in the oven. Perfectly paired with apples of course.
- Pasture Fed Pork Tenderloin
- 1-2 Tbsp of Nile Spice Mix
- 1 – 2 Apples – Green or Red, whichever is your favourite
- 1/4 cup liquid – either white wine or a mix of apple cider vinegar and water
- Diced vegetables for roasting – sweet potato, brussel sprouts & zucchini
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add diced vegetables to roasting dish with olive oil and mix. Ensure the vegetables and laying flat in the dish and place in oven. Give them 10-15 minutes before you put your pork in.
- Place a large piece of tin foil on a baking dish. Thinly slice your apple and lay longways on the foil.
- Lay the pork tenderloin over the apples and sprinkle your spice mix over the top.
- Add your liquid and seal up the foil and place your tenderloin into the oven.
- Roast for approximately 20-25 minutes depending on the size of your tenderloin. Best to undercook a little bit as it will continue to cook whilst resting.
- Let pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with the apples and your roasted vegetables.
- The liquid can be used as your sauce or add to pan to make a jus.