These chicken kebabs are nicely spiced and inspired by my travels in Nepal. These were made for my travelling buddy who loves a good Masala tea. We certainly shared plenty of those on our hike.
- 4 Free Range Chicken Thighs
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Zest from one lemon
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Trim fat from thighs and slice in half. Keep the sizes even so they cook consistently.
- Add your Masala, coriander, salt, lemon zest and ginger to a bowl and quickly mix. Place in chicken thighs and toss to combine in the spice mixture.
- Thread the chicken thighs onto stainless steel skewers.
- Grill on the BBQ for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remember the skewers will be hot so use tongs.
- Serve with our Strawberry Salsa Salad.