This salad is usually made with mangos but we’ve gone with something a little different by using strawberries. Plus we wanted to show our support of the strawberry farmers.
- 1 punnet strawberries, cored and chopped in half
- 1/2 avocado, cut into large chunks
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch coriander (stems & leaves), chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 lime
- This salad is so simple. Just prepare all your ingredients and add to a large salad bow.
- Squeeze lime juice over the top and its ready.
- Great served with steak, BBQ chicken or these Spiced Chicken Kebabs.