We especially love this recipe because it uses just a few ingredients—most of which you’ll already have in the cupboard—and the flavours are fantastic!
- 8 grass fed BBQ steaks
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Place steaks in large shallow dish.
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, castor sugar and olive oil and pour over the steaks.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 12 hours.
- Remove the meat from the fridge half an hour before cooking.
- Cook the steaks on preheated chargrill over high heat for just a minute or two each side.
Serve with crusty bread to soak up all the delicious juices.