- 500g Pasture Fed Lamb Mince
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, basil or oregano
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 200g pasta spirals
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Combine meatball ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix well. Roll into bite size balls and place on oven tray. The kids can do this fun part for you.
- Spray or drizzle oil on meatballs and bake for 10 mins. Carefully turn meatballs and spray with oil and cook for another 5-10 mins until cooked through.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan. Drain and whilst still warm toss through remaining ingredients.
- Serve pasta in bowls topped with meatballs and sprinkle with basil leaves.
- For an extra flavour boost, add olives, chopped anchovies, spinach leaves and toasted pinenuts.
Quick Tip: You can save time and buy our Lamb Rissoles, halve them and roll into little meatballs.