- 3 or 6 pasture fed pork cutlets
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- 1 tsp chilli sauce, sriracha, chilli paste or fresh chilli
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part, sliced thinly
- Place all marinade ingredients into a bowl or ziplock bag, add pork and massage to coat. Marinate for 2 – 24 hours.
- Heat a frypan on medium heat and add oil.
- Remove pork cutlets from marinade and cook for 4 minutes on one side, turn over and cook for 2 minutes before removing from pan and resting for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve with an Asian noodle salad or our Rocket, Fennel and Orange Salad.