- 1 large mango, cut into cubes
- 1 large avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 small chili (if you like it hot use a red chili or green if you don’t want it to spicy)
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped (you can use parsley if you don’t like coriander)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed and finely diced
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside whilst you cook your meat.
This is great with a grass fed scotch fillet and works just as well with white fish or scallops.