- Rack of Pasture Fed Lamb
- 3/4 cup pepita seeds
- 2 gloves of roasted garlic
- 1 cup of chopped fresh herbs (e.g. parsley, basil & mint)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 cups uncooked white quinoa
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a food processor, add pepita seeds, garlic, fresh herbs, parmesan, salt, pepper, and olive oil and blend on low speed until pesto consistency is achieved. If its too thick add a little more olive oil.
- Place lamb rack, bone side down, on a shallow ovenproof tray lined with baking paper. Spread a thick layer of pesto over the top of the lamb and then coat with uncooked quinoa.
- Bake for 25 minuets for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a large plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Carve lamb into cutlets and serve topped with extra pesto. Serve with a slide salad in summer or mash and beans in winter.