- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bulb of fennel or 1 bunch of bok choy or 3 sticks of celery depending on your flavour preference
- 500g green prawns, peeled and deveined with tail on
- 250ml of white wine or chicken stock
- 2 lemons
- parsley to garnish
- In a large frypan, cook chorizo until crisp and remove to a plate. Add garlic and onion and fry in chorizo oil until soft.
- Add paprika and fennel and cook until vegetables wilt.
- Stir in wine or stock and simmer for 5 mins to allow flavours to develop.
- Toss in the prawns and chorizo and cook until prawns are opaque.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with a sprinkle of parsley and a lemon wedge.